Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone ever purchased a dash cover for their Suburban?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by rfdillon, Oct 27, 2007.

1. rfdillon

rfdillon Member

Folks, our dashboard in the 1990 GMC Suburban is cracked and crumbling in many areas, and I was wondering if anyone had installed some sort of dash cover, where they purchased it, and what level of satisfaction they had. I have seen quite a few different dash covers at JC Whitney, but would like some first-hand recommendations.

Thanks so much in advance!

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I've used dash covers before and they work out pretty good. You can even have them custom embroidered. I have bought several from a local company near me that has a website: Dashhugger Another way to go is with a dash cap. I haven't tried them yet, but they look like an inexpensive way to cover a worn out dash. Check them out at Deals on Wheels or Pickupspecialties
    [​IMG]

3. Kraziken

Kraziken Rockstar 100 Posts

I bought a nice cover for my 1991 burb from e-bay. I think I only paid $20. I'll take a picture and post it in a bit.

4. trenchwarfare

trenchwarfare Rockstar 100 Posts

Anybody have a spare dash lying around? Anybody ever make one from fiberglass?