Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

anyone ever wonder why this happens

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by zachb91, Jun 9, 2009.

1. zachb91

zachb91 Rockstar

you get a new truck then 1 month later both back tires are bald with no tread dam i got drag slicks lol uniroyal liberator ats sure do smoke good. price at 140 each hurts me though cause i can barley afford my 215 a month truck payment

2. 5point3

5point3 Rockstar 100 Posts

I wish my payment was that low! How did you manage to kill your tires in only a month?! I guess you didnt like them very much.

3. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

If my tires were bald after a month then there would be something definitely wrong with my driving lol.

4. zachb91

zachb91 Rockstar

burnouts everynight donuts 2 times a week um need i say more and i traded my of tahoe for my truck and got 21600 for but i owed 16 something on and i had to get a loan for 9 for my truck so yea my payments on my tahoe were 539 a month i had no way of making it i went though a set on it 2 but that was toyos and they dont smoke good enough for me lol

5. zachb91

zachb91 Rockstar

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but ill try it. Could i clear 285 75 16 stock on my truck with cranking up the torsion bars

6. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

should be able to.i did

7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I used to have the same problem with my old Michelin tires on my S-10, those rear tires wouldn't last too long. When I put my BFGoodrich tires on, that pretty much stopped all of my burn outs because the truck only has 200 hp. I hope you don't power brake when you do doughnuts, I blew a rear end like that in a parking lot. :sign0011:

8. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Tires get expensive after awhile

And Im guessing you stop at gas stations a little more often than the rest of us,

9. zachb91

zachb91 Rockstar

yea a full tank on a good week will last all week on a bad day its gone in four hours