anyone ever wonder why this happens

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by zachb91, Jun 9, 2009.

1. zachb91

zachb91 Rockstar

you get a new truck then 1 month later both back tires are bald with no tread dam i got drag slicks lol uniroyal liberator ats sure do smoke good. price at 140 each hurts me though cause i can barley afford my 215 a month truck payment

2. 5point3

5point3 Rockstar 100 Posts

I wish my payment was that low! How did you manage to kill your tires in only a month?! I guess you didnt like them very much.

3. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

If my tires were bald after a month then there would be something definitely wrong with my driving lol.

4. zachb91

zachb91 Rockstar

burnouts everynight donuts 2 times a week um need i say more and i traded my of tahoe for my truck and got 21600 for but i owed 16 something on and i had to get a loan for 9 for my truck so yea my payments on my tahoe were 539 a month i had no way of making it i went though a set on it 2 but that was toyos and they dont smoke good enough for me lol

5. zachb91

zachb91 Rockstar

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but ill try it. Could i clear 285 75 16 stock on my truck with cranking up the torsion bars

6. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

should be able to.i did

7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I used to have the same problem with my old Michelin tires on my S-10, those rear tires wouldn't last too long. When I put my BFGoodrich tires on, that pretty much stopped all of my burn outs because the truck only has 200 hp. I hope you don't power brake when you do doughnuts, I blew a rear end like that in a parking lot. :sign0011:

8. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Tires get expensive after awhile

And Im guessing you stop at gas stations a little more often than the rest of us,

9. zachb91

zachb91 Rockstar

yea a full tank on a good week will last all week on a bad day its gone in four hours