1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone From Michigan?

Discussion in 'MI - Michigan Chevy Truck Club' started by wallstetter, Sep 1, 2008.

1. wallstetter

wallstetter Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

i go to sliver lake a lot but ive only been there twice this year:grrrrrr:
  2. mistm350

mistm350 New Member

So Sad

Usually we go to SilverLake and Grand Haven 4 or 5 times a year. but only once and worse that was April- I guess the economy is affecting everyone -one way or another:no:
  3. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Been a few times and had a blast. Where at in south bend? I have familiy down there and I go there 2-3 times a week. I do alot of jobs down there in granger and mishawaka. Only about 30 min away. Alot more to do than here in stevensville!!
  4. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 Rockstar 100 Posts

I work just off of 23 right in South Bend and I live on the north side. I'm actually only a couple miles from the Michigan border. I think my next SL trip, with the quad, will be Aug 22. I will for sure be up there Labor Day weekend, but I may keep the quad at home for that trip. There's just too many people around to be riding a quad then.
  5. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yeah it gets a little crazy up there on the holiday weekends, I had more fun just hanging out and partying then spending the whole time trying to ride.
  6. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Well, spent childhood on Grosse Ile, moved to Big Rapids for school.

Got job in Red City, moved to Canton for more money.

Back to Grosse Ile to care for my mother.

Since she passed moved to Woodhaven.

Guess that makes me a Michigander.
  7. Mindi51982

For sure! We normally stay at the State Park. The last time I stayed at the State Park, it was middle of June. Probably had about 20 people around my campfire....DNR came up and told us to hush a little bit but that was it. They are normally pretty cool. Drinking, camping, and Silver Lake go hand in hand. :great:
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I might have the opportunity to go to detroit next week for a day. Who's from Detroit? I've never been before.
  9. Mindi51982

I lived not too far from there for a few years. Are you going into actual Detroit...like downtown...or are you going to a suburb? There's a HUGE difference.
  10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Born in woodhaven, live in lincoln park. Anyone know of a good garage to have some off road work done?