1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone from Tennessee?

Discussion in 'TN - Tennessee Chevy Truck Club' started by Tagerman, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Tagerman

Tagerman New Member

Just wondering if anyone was from the greatest of the southern states? lol
  2. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree New Member

howdy, from lenoir city, tn! ur not too far from me!
  3. Tagerman

Tagerman New Member

not to far at all i'm just outside of chattanooga in East Ridge to be exact
  4. badfish

badfish New Member

i might be getting a job in white bluff, i find out early next week, so maybe me too! been in mid michigan my whole life, am i gonna stick out like a sore thumb?
  5. Tagerman

Tagerman New Member

eat good food be friendly to everyone and you'll do fine just remember in the south its kosher to ask someone that you don't even know how their day has been then offer them a drink
  6. devilsalmostfree

nope, not far at all. im from madisonville, but as of right now living in LC, hoping to be closing on a house in loudon next month!
  7. devilsalmostfree

hey man, best of luck. heres u some advice to not stick out like most northern folks around here....dont be too loud!
  8. loganwebbsr

loganwebbsr New Member

HELL YEA!!!!! covington tn here.
  9. loganwebbsr

loganwebbsr New Member

i dont guess that we will hold that against you for too long. if you want to fit in wach alot of Jeff Foxworthy
  10. toothpick

toothpick New Member

I'm in the Nashville area. :great: