1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone going to the Sylvania 300 in Loudon, NH Sept 22??

Discussion in 'NH - New Hampshire Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I will be up there for the weekend Thanks to Sylvania.. THey have for me a full VIP package and I wanted to see if any other members will be up that way ? Maybe we can get dinner or something Fri or Sat night.. Let me know..Also where is a good place (Cheap) to stay?

[h=3]SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 02:00 PM ET[/h][h=2]SYLVANIA 300[/h][h=4]NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY LOUDON, NH[/h]
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Huh, I read that and thought you had typed in LONDON. I was thinking, "you gonna pay for the airfare?" haha
  3. Enkeiavalanche

I'll be driving up.. Just do not know when yet I may be seeing[​IMG] Metallica[​IMG] at the Applo in NYC on that Sat which means I'll have to get up early to drive[​IMG] the 4 1/2 hours to get up there Sun....
  4. Enkeiavalanche

5. Enkeiavalanche

So here's the deal.. Besides Sat and Sun tickets I just got word that I am invited to the Media/meet driver night Fri with Full Lobster Dinner.... :gasp: Yum!!! Can't find anyone who is free for the weekend... Bummer...
  6. Spike

Spike Rockstar

Oh Man!!! wish I was in the neighbourhood. I would go for sure!
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Not that far for ya... Com on down.....
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Anyone else in the Area??
  9. Enkeiavalanche

What a race.. Got tons of pics from both dides of the track From dinner Fri night with a few drivers to meeting Bobby Labonte and Lagno on Sun before the race Sitting right in back of the pits I got 2 phone calls that friends saw me on TV.. Know this guy?? IMG_20130922_074642.jpg Saw him a few times along with many others..
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I wish. Do they ever have anything going on in Virginia?