Anyone going to the Sylvania 300 in Loudon, NH Sept 22??

Discussion in 'NH - New Hampshire Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I will be up there for the weekend Thanks to Sylvania.. THey have for me a full VIP package and I wanted to see if any other members will be up that way ? Maybe we can get dinner or something Fri or Sat night.. Let me know..Also where is a good place (Cheap) to stay?

[h=3]SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 02:00 PM ET[/h][h=2]SYLVANIA 300[/h][h=4]NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY LOUDON, NH[/h]

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Huh, I read that and thought you had typed in LONDON. I was thinking, "you gonna pay for the airfare?" haha

3. Enkeiavalanche

I'll be driving up.. Just do not know when yet I may be seeing[​IMG] Metallica[​IMG] at the Applo in NYC on that Sat which means I'll have to get up early to drive[​IMG] the 4 1/2 hours to get up there Sun....

4. Enkeiavalanche

So anyone??

5. Enkeiavalanche

So here's the deal.. Besides Sat and Sun tickets I just got word that I am invited to the Media/meet driver night Fri with Full Lobster Dinner.... :gasp: Yum!!! Can't find anyone who is free for the weekend... Bummer...

6. Spike

Spike Rockstar

Oh Man!!! wish I was in the neighbourhood. I would go for sure!

7. Enkeiavalanche

Not that far for ya... Com on down.....

8. Enkeiavalanche

Anyone else in the Area??

9. Enkeiavalanche

What a race.. Got tons of pics from both dides of the track From dinner Fri night with a few drivers to meeting Bobby Labonte and Lagno on Sun before the race Sitting right in back of the pits I got 2 phone calls that friends saw me on TV.. Know this guy?? IMG_20130922_074642.jpg Saw him a few times along with many others..

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I wish. Do they ever have anything going on in Virginia?