1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone have pics of a '07-'11 Yukon Denali with a black grille?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by zebra308, Dec 31, 2010.

1. zebra308

zebra308 Rockstar

I'm going to get one and I'm not a big fan of chrome trim. I pretty much try and de-chrome my vehicles.
    I wanted to see how the new Denalis look with the upper and lower front grilles black. I'm also considering a change in the headlight to ones with a black background instead of the factory chrome.
    Thanks,

2. anelson2390

anelson2390 New Member

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

is this what you are looking for?

3. zebra308

zebra308 Rockstar

Sort of..I like the completely blacked out look..including all black wheels. The truck in the picture still has chrome around the grilles, the door handles, the side strip,the running boards, the roof rack and around the wheels. I'd even replace the headlights with ones with a black background instead of the factory chrome in the picture.
    Thanks for posting this..it's close..

4. zebra308

zebra308 Rockstar

blacked out denali.JPG
    Sorry for the bad photoshop but I was thinking more like this...
    Thanks for sending a pic I could work with.

5. anelson2390

anelson2390 New Member

haha your photoshop is impressive, i feel ya though, a murdered black yukon denali would be sexxxiiiiii

6. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Here is one I found.

[​IMG]

7. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the idea but you can only go so blacked out. Like blackout07 his truck looks sick because its blacked out but kept a chrome lip on the wheels and clean headlights to keep it one clean lookin ride.

8. zebra308

zebra308 Rockstar

Thanks for the replies, one of my biggest pet peeves is the chrome inside the headlights. My friend's range rover has the dark grey surround and I think it makes to headlights pop out.
    To each his own. I had a set of black centered wheels on one of my other cars and I wanted totry an all black wheel this time. My old denali had the grille pained black. I didn't get the chance to finish the mods before I sold it.
    Here's a pic of it.. but it's really dirty. denalimods 002.jpg

9. Expipihoomi

Expipihoomi New Member

here to say hi

i'm really excited to be member of this site, i hope that i can learn and find new mates :)