1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

anyone have pics of a Volant on a 2008 2500HD???

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by 08bowtie, Feb 18, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 08bowtie

08bowtie Rockstar 100 Posts

So I am waiting for my CAI to arrive and thought I should take a look under the hood to see what was what.........i see after I take the plastic cover off, there are 2 narrow plastic tube looking things that run along the top of the moter, approx 12" or so with a small tube on the side of it that hooks up to a metal stationary tube. Does anyone know how that comes off? Just want to be sure I know what I am doing, the MAF sensor just unplugs so that is good. I just can't find anyone with a 2500 HD pic, it is a bit different than the 1500 motors. Thanks :great:

2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

3. 08bowtie

thank you :)

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

No prob. Let us know how the install goes:great:

5. 08bowtie

Install went well......you can really hear the motor now...lol :) So far I have picked up 2 mpg....me likey :)