Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone have Putco bed rails on their truck?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by chevyman2004, Sep 22, 2011.

1. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

I am looking for anyone who has Putco stainless steel bed rails on their truck. Are they worth the price?

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Putco is very good stuff, hence the high price. With that said I'm not a fan of metal bedcaps as we removed many at the shop and found where the metal bedcap rubbed the paint off under the caps from vibration and flexing. I would install plastic bed caps.

3. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have plastic bed caps on already (from Bak Industries) I am looking for the round tubular bed rails from Putco made of stainless steel.

4. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

33510_10150241204710500_597760499_13787671_5946141_n.jpg
    I don't remember what brand i have, but i have stainless tie down bars on my truck. And they're extremely strong, no bends, no rust, don't move, vibrate, wiggle nothing. They're a must have if you have anything in your box, tying my sled down or my quad and the bars don't flex.