1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone here done Sequential Front Turn Signals?

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by swedluap, Aug 9, 2008.

1. swedluap

swedluap New Member

Anyone here done Sequential Front Turn Signals? Like this?

[​IMG]
  2. mehoff400

mehoff400 New Member 100 Posts

no but i would be very very interested in that
  3. swedluap

swedluap New Member

Here is my design for the circuit, if you want to build it yourself.

[​IMG]

I have recently decided to make an easy "plug and play" kit for those who don't want to make this themselves. I have a few made and ready to sell, but it looks like this site frowns upon selling commercial items. is there a way I could offere these for sale without upsetting the forum gods?
  4. mehoff400

ok so i see thats its on a colorado i have a silverado not sure if the colorado have day time running lights like the silverado's?

that diagram you might as well written it in a foren language cause i don't have a clue
  5. swedluap

swedluap New Member

the 2004 - 2006 Colorados use the outside turn bulb for DRLs. This mod causes both lights to come on with the DRLs. I've tested these on a 2004 and have had no issues with the DRL's.
  6. mehoff400

thats awsome i have thought of that idea for a long time just didnt know how to do the wiring i would love to mod that on my 04 silverado
  7. swedluap

swedluap New Member

here is a video i made about 6 months ago, right after I made the first pair. Sorry about the audio, my friend wouldn't shut up.

[​IMG]
  8. mehoff400

thats sweet!
  9. zach45

zach45 New Member 100 Posts

my silverado has the bulbs top and bottom :(

i like it alot ...
  10. chevrolado04

chevrolado04 New Member

Do you have a key for this diagram? I'll build it myself if I know what all the parts are.