Anyone in Pa live off of I 80?? I may need a room Wed night..

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'm doing a move job Wed after I get back from my Md run I'm moving some things from NYC to [FONT=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]dubois pa, 15801. right off of 80 then driving back home. I maybe a bit tired... Just wanted to see if anyone will be around? If so lets chat Glenn[/FONT]

[FONT=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]If Possible I would like a place to crash Wed night..[/FONT]

[FONT=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Thanks..[/FONT]

2. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Sorry Glenn, too far NE to be of assistance here

3. zuki82

zuki82 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

sure!! last week I was on night shift! could chatted all night, kept ya awake! I'm on days this week! good luck on yer move!!!

4. Enkeiavalanche

Thanks guys.. So anyone Close to 80 in Pa Between the NJ Boarder and dubois pa?

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody???? :neutral:

- - - Updated - - -

Bummer.. Guess I'll be sleeping in the back of the truck.... DSCF1551.jpg [​IMG]

5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I worked in Dubois last year for like 2 months... drove there 2 1/2 hours in the morning and 2 1/2 hours home every day...Thought I wouldn't have to hear about that town again, thanks [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION]:lol:

6. Enkeiavalanche

Is it a nice area?

7. the phantom

Nice laid back people there... As far as the area goes.. ahhhhh I dont know.. nothing that I can remember worth seeing..

And remember its spelled DuBois, PA with that capital B in the middle... sometimes searching for things that needs to be there.

8. zuki82

zuki82 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Your moving away from NJ and NYC, it aint nuttin BUT good! This Wednesday there is supposed to be a storm, I'll be cutting my way back north from Kantuck, we might cross in the night and not know it!

9. Enkeiavalanche

This was for last week and it got canceled at the last Min..I was not moving a customer was..I'm in NNJ

10. the phantom