Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone in the Arlington Heights, IL area of IL? I need help there...

Discussion in 'IL - Illinois Chevy Truck Fans' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Here's the deal My Wife..:neutral: who lives out there needs a hand with her car.. Clean the K&N Air filter, Help her maybe clean the car maybe some wax..
    I will have a K&N recharge kit there for it.She also needs brakes done but I may have her bring it somewhere..

The car is a 07 TSX with 110K..

Anyway anyone Good with cars and have some free time I'll pay and send ya some goodies.. Please let me know..

Thanks Glenn

2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Is she good looking?

Glenn, your leaving out the important info, haha

Just pulling your chain Glenn, long distance marriages must be a bitch.

3. Enkeiavalanche

I do care for her safety And want to make sure she can get around she works in sales.. gwbridgestephandI.jpg Photo-0023.jpg Here are some pics of her and I.. And one of OUR dogs that I miss...

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have very good friends a bit south of her in La Grange, as I lived in IL (Champaign-Urbana) for 3 years. However, I wouldn't trust them with anything as complicated as a potato gun, let alone a wrench, socket set, vehicle, and a K&N kit.

I'm not sure I'd even trust them to know of a reputable shop, as they are the kind to take vehicles back to the stealership. :(

Sadly, the one mechanically-inclined person I knew in IL besides myself ... moved to Missouri some years ago.

5. Enkeiavalanche

Bummer.. Thanks.. I do remember to clean the K&N on her car it's behind the inner fender liner on the drivers side and is easy to get to. 2 10mm bolts to take out and 1 or 2 push pins and you can just pull back the liner then a flat head screwdriver to take the K&N off to clean..