Anyone in the Arlington Heights, IL area of IL? I need help there...

Discussion in 'IL - Illinois Chevy Truck Fans' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Here's the deal My Wife..:neutral: who lives out there needs a hand with her car.. Clean the K&N Air filter, Help her maybe clean the car maybe some wax..
    I will have a K&N recharge kit there for it.She also needs brakes done but I may have her bring it somewhere..

The car is a 07 TSX with 110K..

Anyway anyone Good with cars and have some free time I'll pay and send ya some goodies.. Please let me know..

Thanks Glenn

2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Is she good looking?

Glenn, your leaving out the important info, haha

Just pulling your chain Glenn, long distance marriages must be a bitch.

3. Enkeiavalanche

I do care for her safety And want to make sure she can get around she works in sales.. gwbridgestephandI.jpg Photo-0023.jpg Here are some pics of her and I.. And one of OUR dogs that I miss...

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have very good friends a bit south of her in La Grange, as I lived in IL (Champaign-Urbana) for 3 years. However, I wouldn't trust them with anything as complicated as a potato gun, let alone a wrench, socket set, vehicle, and a K&N kit.

I'm not sure I'd even trust them to know of a reputable shop, as they are the kind to take vehicles back to the stealership. :(

Sadly, the one mechanically-inclined person I knew in IL besides myself ... moved to Missouri some years ago.

5. Enkeiavalanche

Bummer.. Thanks.. I do remember to clean the K&N on her car it's behind the inner fender liner on the drivers side and is easy to get to. 2 10mm bolts to take out and 1 or 2 push pins and you can just pull back the liner then a flat head screwdriver to take the K&N off to clean..