Anyone in the NJ/Pa area doing anything Sat,Updated with Pics

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The Avalanche club does this once a month and I think I am going to go down this Sat morning, Anyone else wanna go? Or meet me down there?

Mastori's Diner
    9 AM - Meet & Greet
    9:30 AM - Eat!!

WebsiteBreakfast Menu 1Breakfast Menu 2Map/Directions
    Routes 130 & 206
    Bordentown, NJ 08505
    609-298-4650

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  2. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

If you would have asked last week I would said sure as I was in York area and on spring break. Now classes started back up and I'm in Scranton

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Grr still too far away. I will try to join you more next year when I'm at Penn State Wilkes-Barre. That is if you don't move back to IL...

4. Enkeiavalanche

Come on down from Ct if you are there? I want to leave the Paramus NJ area by 7:30 Am

5. Conlan Rose

I did just google it and it's only 2 hours, but I got a million things this weekend. We need to get together after my birthday when I'll be less busy (I got a lot of stuff that must be done before I turn 18)

6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

If we can get 5 people, I'll make the drive!

7. Enkeiavalanche

There is going to be a few Avalanche's there so there should be a nice turn out.. Conlan I'll buy ya a Beer.. Oh wait it's breakfest.. I'll buy you some OJ for your Birthday....:gasp:

8. Conlan Rose

I may have to politely decline, but after March 27th(birthday!!) my schedule becomes much more free....:glasses:

I will still think about it tho.

9. Enkeiavalanche

Ok let me know.. If you make it down to me in NJ you can drive down with me..

10. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Enkei, you still going to be throwing out the invite for your annual camping trip? Seems like we may be able to pull a group together to come along. I have most of the summer free this year except for a week in may and one weekend in July.