1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone in the NJ/Pa area doing anything Sat,Updated with Pics

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

First Full weekend in May. YEP!!! I will have details soon A very relaxing trip....Canoe/Kayak/Camp DRINK And good friends...

Details to come soon...
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Now that should work out for me. I will need to get a carrier for my kayaks..
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Well I will post up some info on it tonight But wish to still see some members This Sat in NJ.....

- - - Updated - - -

JUst got off the phone with a friend of mine that works for SLP. He might come down with me. I asked him if he could bring the new 700Hp Avalanche they have?? :gasp: He says not this week.. But he might be there with me this Sat...
    http://slpcars.com/#
    http://slpcars.com/?page_id=1369
  4. Enkeiavalanche

So anyone else for Sat morn?????Com'on out.....

- - - Updated - - -

One more time... View attachment 50466 Anyone else?
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Bump one more time for today... I'll be there by 9am....
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Not a bad turn out 4 Av's 1 Trailblazer and a Camero.. We had fun... DSCF1208.jpg DSCF1209.jpg DSCF1210.jpg DSCF1211.jpg DSCF1212.jpg DSCF1213.jpg We do this once a month..