Anyone in Virgina

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Chevy Truck Club' started by davbell22602, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i know of a decent bar not to far from me (couple miles)

stuff further away i have no real idea. could do some looking. maybe sometime end of january ish?

Alex

2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

[MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION] i was thinking around the end of Jan to early Feb would be a good time as well.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sierraowner5.3

ill do some looking when i get back in VA after the holidays and see what I can come up with. might be a idea just to meet up at a park someplace.

Alex

4. sfdefender24

i was thinking of the idea of a park but im not really sure of anything that would be good for a decent size of vehicles or anything like that. plus idk of any parks around here really.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I might, as well, depending on when and where. Will make the decision once ya'll figure it out. :)

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Mt. Trashmore has a ton of parking. Is fairly easy to get on/off the intersate also.

7. sfdefender24

I like this idea, it would be in a great area for many guys to meet up at. Would be the best bet for a get together. Now when would be a good time frame for yall?

8. Sierraowner5.3

porbably have to be a saturday or sunday afternoon. most people have to work monday thru friday.

Alex

9. sfdefender24

i figured a weekend was the best idea but which weekend is the best? mid jan or later jan? or ever a lil later then that?

10. Gabino1987

Gabino1987 New Member

Va Beach here