Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone know where to get a 3rd row seat?

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by LowFlyer, Mar 31, 2005.

1. LowFlyer

LowFlyer New Member

I have a 03 Tahoe and I am looking for a good (maybe used) 3rd row seat. I'd like to find a place (like a online webstore) where I can look at it and maybe check the color/fabric, etc, before I purchase.

Anyone have a source for something like this?

2. LowFlyer

LowFlyer New Member

Also, I'm not certain if there is a difference between the years, but it would obviously have to fix into my 2003 Tahoe. I'm not sure if the trim level is all that important in terms of it fitting or not.

.... if someone has some knowledge on this, it would be most appreciated.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have a source on that. Let me look it up and I'll leave another message.

What do you feel about paying freight? Might be $60-$75 to get a seat shipped.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

5. peterK

peterK New Member

I have seen some bench seats for sale that clame to 'retrofit' my 97 Tahoe with a rear-facing 3rd seat. I would like to know if these companies are legit. If so, does anyone know how to mount one in my SUV?

6. 99TahoeNut

99TahoeNut New Member

Just as a side, I check out the automotiveinteriors.com and they've got some nice stuff. I'm going to order one of their rear-cargo packages. I'll let everyone know what I think of it.

7. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Just wondering if you ever got the 3rd row seat, and if so how it fits/works for you.

8. kamikos

kamikos Rockstar

Anyone know of any that will go in a 96 Tahoe? They weren't available from the factory until 2000 I believe.

9. ChevyFan

I think that one (or more) of those companies will retrofit a seat to fit the 1996 model. What do you have back there?

10. kamikos

kamikos Rockstar

just cargo area. I currently have a speakerbox, but that's not that big of a deal. It'd be nice to be able to haul more people. Last Saturday I crammed 9 people into the front and rear seats for a Bachelorette party. Gotta love drunk chicks.