1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone use Diablosport Predator programmer?

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by 08whitez71, May 8, 2008.

1. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I told this to someone else about diablo, it is more then just reprogramming to switch to E85, there is at the minimum different gaskets required as the higher alcohol content will destroy the standard gaskets on the engine, and there is a diffeence for injectors. There are companies that will sell packages to upgrade for E85 and they are around $1000.
  2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I will keep that in mind. I wouldn't go to that extent as soon (if at all with a truck i paid $1500 for) because as of right now, we have NO ethanol stations in Edmonton:grrrrrr:. And yet we have tons of flexfuel vehicles.:neutral: why sell the option if you can't use it anyway?

I will keep anything flexfuel in mind for the future when our waste-to-ethanol plant (supposedly on a 25 year contract) is finally built.
  3. 18BKLR

18BKLR New Member

What would those tuning tips be if I may ask. Have a predator on a 2007 gmc sierra NBS..
  4. sc99z71

sc99z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

E85 is a joke, even if I had a flex fuel truck I wouldn't put that crap in the gas tank! We have flex fuel trucks at work and when gas was $4.00 a gallon we were pushed to use it. But they run like crap on it and get horrible gas mileage. I don't get why people think it is so great.
  5. Silverbullit

Silverbullit New Member

Trans

Is it true that I can change the way my truck shifts?:happy:
  6. Silverbullit

Silverbullit New Member

Just woundering... Did you get That thing working or What?
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I wanted to breathe some life back into this topic as it's clearly been searched for a lot and read a lot. Anyone want to continue on with this conversation about Diablosport?
  8. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

sure.. what do ya wanna stir up? hahaha...

get the Trinity... more features, better data logging, sd card support, TCM support update was just released for it for the T43 tcm module for the 6-speed autos.. next will be the T42 tcm module support for the 4-speed autos... also, a future update is planned/in the works to have multiple vehicle support for it, so that you will be able to tune more than just one vehicle at a time with it....

PLUS, you can get full custom tuning done for your truck/trinity by a diablosport CMR custom tuner, such as myself.... ;-)
  9. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've got the predator handheld right now. Can you get tunes offline for it?
  10. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

no.. custom tunes have to be made from copies of your tune files... the tunes are locked to a vehicles VIN number and engine calibration ID's... can't share custom tune files....