Anyone use Diablosport Predator programmer?

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by 08whitez71, May 8, 2008.

1. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I really like the trinity... but for 3X the price, I just don't see it in my future any time soon. Then again, TCM support isn't an issue to me, and the multi-vehicle support would be a great feature but neither of my other 2 vehicles are modern enough to be compatible. For now, I'm just trying to track down a used predator for my avalanche. Maybe someday though....

2. duckduckdog

duckduckdog Rockstar 100 Posts

What is the difference between the Predator and the InTune?

3. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

for your 2007... predator's are being phased out...

inTune has updated tunes, better data logging, a LOT smaller hehe, will support your tcm/tranny in the near future (the Trinity already does), and will also get a future update to be able to tune more than one vehicle at a time... simple drag-n-drop interface for downloading recorded data logs and importing/exporting tune files for custom tuning, etc.

4. duckduckdog

Thanks - will the tcm/tranny support be an free update or should I wait until it is supported to make my purchase?

5. 06MonteSS

yes, it will be a free, downloadable update once it becomes available...

I have inTunes available - can get just the intune, or if you want to get a custom tune done for it/your truck as well, I also offer a package deal on the inTune plus a custom tune so you'd save some $$... here's info: http://www.diablewtune.com/intune_deal.html

I also have a similar deal for the Trinity: http://www.diablewtune.com/package_deal.html

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  6. duckduckdog

Thanks - will definitely check it out. Right now, I'm probably about a month away from making the purchase. Appreciate all the info - you will definitely get my business.

7. 06MonteSS

sounds good man... thank you, I appreciate it! :)