Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone want the chance to go to the 2010 SEMA Show in Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by AlanDatSEMA, Aug 27, 2010.

1. AlanDatSEMA

AlanDatSEMA New Member

For all serious car, truck and motorsports enthusiasts - if you ever wanted to attend the SEMA Show but couldn’t because you didn’t work in the industry, here’s your chance to experience one of the coolest and most exclusive automotive events firsthand. As the SEMA Show is a trade-only event and not open to the general public, this is truly a unique opportunity for a lucky few.

SEMA is looking for a handful of participants for a market research project at the 2010 SEMA Show on Friday, November 5th only. If you’re a die-hard enthusiast and active in social media, auto forums, car clubs, events, etc., we encourage you to apply for the program.

Link is at
    https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=3274

Space is limited so please act now.

2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

***bump***

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Is this a for real thing or a scammer? I am definately interested, money is not an issue either. Trail leader what's the deal with this guy, anyone know???

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm on the Media List for SEMA, if I don't go I could find someone to go there and live blog for the site. You have to pay to get there, but I can get you in the door.

I'll check with SEMA to see if this is legit or not.

5. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I had passes to sema that my friend got me, but I gave them away since My other friends USMC graduation is on the same day that I was going. :(

6. AlanDatSEMA

AlanDatSEMA New Member

I assure you that this is legit. Check out the official posting on the SEMA website: www.sema.org/opinionleader

Thanks, and hope that many of you are able to take advantage of this opportunity!

7. JennaBear

JennaBear Rockstar 100 Posts

We will be at SEMA! :great:

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have gone many times and it is well worth it.. You can get plane tickets for as low as $150.00 one way. Hotels are as low as $99.99 for the Sema show. I used to stay at Circus Circus. This way I could walk to the show. It will take a FULL 4 days to see 95% of the whole show..I have gotten tickets for friends in the past if you do want to go and have the money for plane and hotel Pm me and I will see about getting you a ticket..