Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

anyone want to chime in about this waterboarding

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by vncj96, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have been watching msnbc, foxnews, cnbc most of the morning and all it seems they care about is this waterboarding that happened under the Bush administration. IMO, so they tortured a few terrorists to get some info. They have have kidnapped, mutalated and beheaded our soldiers, they dont care about that. This is again the battle of Republicans against Democrats, plain and simple its one pointing the finger at the other. They want to help with the budget and ecenomy, stop with these insignifigant investigations that cost millions of dollars and time that could be better used helping this country instead of fighting against those trying to defend it. I did find it however VERY insulting that she claimed SHE was fighting the war on terrorism!! She should be waterboarded for that, I dont think you have ever held and fired a gun in the defense of freedom and liberties lady!!

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I hate CNN!

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sorry, but we try to stay away from the politics on this site. Sorry buddy. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.