Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

anyone watching the NHL playoffs?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by CanadianBadRado, May 4, 2011.

1. CanadianBadRado

CanadianBadRado New Member

Just curious if there are any puckheads out there catching some great hockey this playoff season... Tell your leaf fan friends to tune in, they haven;t seen great hockey in years the poor guys...

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

[​IMG]

I usually have a chance to go to a playoff game (two game seven's on my birthday 2 and 3 years ago), but not this year.

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yep but my team is out of it, can some one stop san jose please lol, noodles your obviously a bruins fan, who do you want to win canadian?

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Sharks fan:great:, but they choked against the canucks last night:grrrrrr:

5. sgtsjj

Course your a sharks fan lol, im guessing you know who my team is since im not happy with the sharks

6. dsfloyd

I grew up in northern california so its: Sharks, Raiders, A's and Kings (NBA). It least it was a hell of a game 7 and Detroit came back from being down 3-0 in the series. But the sharks always do well until this point in the season. You just played them a series too soon

7. sgtsjj

Ya, but the wings havnt been the same since yzerman retired.......and hull and osgood and heck all the stars they had

8. dsfloyd

I know the feeling. The list of teams I root for have all been great but in serious cellars for years (sharks excluded for now).

9. sgtsjj

Well my football team will never ever be great again but they have a ring so that's all that matters (rams) of the sharks get booted out who do you want to win the cup?

10. dsfloyd

If they get booted I think I'm gonna keep it in the west and root for Vancouver (plus I have family from there)