Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anything for a 2011 Silverado Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by jry74, Jan 30, 2011.

1. jry74

jry74 New Member

I just purchased a 2011 silverado crew cab and looking to spruce it up a bit. I am looking for any cool accessories to possibly buy. Please send me any info on stuff you might have and pictures would be great if you have them. Thank you!
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Well there's plenty of things you can do to customize your truck and make it unique. What sort of upgrades did you have in mind? Performance? Audio? Wheels & tires? Suspension? We can give you recommendations based on where you want to start upgrades-wise.
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just added HID headlights, and previously installed a Volant CAI. I've been real happy with those. Other mods I'm considering are getting the tow mirrors, level kit, bigger tires and a programmer. Look around here too and you'll get a lot of ideas.
  4. TELORVEHC

Your only limitations are your imagination and wallet size:lol:
  5. jry74

jry74 New Member

I was going to start with the outside appearance (i.e. full grill guard, nerf bars, bed cover, maybe some wheels, tinted windows, etc). Any advise on where i can get the best deaqls is greatly appreciated. I am not a rich man, so price is a concern, but I will not buy junk either. Thanks for the reply!

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

I was going to start with the outside appearance (i.e. full grill guard, nerf bars, bed cover, maybe some wheels, tinted windows, etc). Any advise on where i can get the best deaqls is greatly appreciated. I am not a rich man, so price is a concern, but I will not buy junk either. Thanks for the reply! ​

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

I was going to start with the outside appearance (i.e. full grill guard, nerf bars, bed cover, maybe some wheels, tinted windows, etc). Any advise on where i can get the best deaqls is greatly appreciated. I am not a rich man, so price is a concern, but I will not buy junk either. Thanks for the reply! ​
  6. TELORVEHC

I would check out stylintrucks.com or Summitracing.com. Those are the 2 main sites that I get my truck stuff from. Also, check your local craigslist listings, they sometimes have a few good deals.
  7. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Hub caps are on the come-back! along with the straight up 7-8" bug deflectors ,oh yeah........hood ornaments!!!!! LOL
  8. hildy19

hildy19 Rockstar 100 Posts

Ya i'm for sure thinkin straight up bug shield and prolly gun rack
  9. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Seriously , check craigslist and ebay , alot of people buy a truck and start taking accessories off. You'll find alot of things ,just search cities around your area on craigslist.Good luck
  10. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Afternarket Accessories

One way to customize your new Silverado would be to a grille guard. I live on a farm and am often going into places that is in the woods or where stuff is overgrown. Owning a grille guard helps protect the front end of your truck, plus if there is a lot of deer where you live, it will help you out when the decide they need to run right out in front of you. You could also go with an aftermarket exhaust, toolbox, spray on bed liner.

Example of a Ranch hand Grille Guard:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011