1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anything new for Hummer? Parts or Accessories?

Discussion in 'Hummer Forum' started by steelersfan, Dec 19, 2013.

1. steelersfan

steelersfan New Member

What does Hummer have planned for 2014? I am curious if there are any new parts or accessories coming out.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I got some BAD news for ya..... Hummer is No longer building trucks.. Have not in over 4 years.. They are no longer a Company Sorry:neutral:
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lots of pre-owned sales.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

It's funny because I run into people from time to time who think that HUMMER was bought by a Chinese company. That's not true, they ALMOST were bought by a Chinese company, but that deal fell through. They just were shut down, that's all.
  5. steelersfan

steelersfan New Member

I sure made a fool out of myself.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

No, for about 6 months back in 2009, GM made huge announcements that they were selling HUMMER off to a Chinese company, i'm pretty sure they did that for months ... then, they quietly just said that HUMMER was going to be closed, so it's easy to see how someone could have missed that, especially if you hadn't been looking for anything new since then.