1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anything wild in the Trailblazer / Envoy?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ChevyFan, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to Trailblazerclub.com, a site that I hope will be used as a tool to expand the enjoyment of being a Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy enthusiast.

Feel free to jump in, ask questions, give answers, discuss how-to-fixes or provide any other information that you think is relevant to the community as a whole.

I know that some of you have drive across coutry and some have not gone any further than the same county that you bought it in. That's not the point of a road-trip. It's about the experience.
  2. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

lol, nothing wild here.
  3. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

The Envoy costs too much to do anything wild. I once jumped some railroad tracks in a suburban. That was a long time and when I was a lot more foolish than I am now. :)
  4. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

It was an old 1978 suburban by the way, not a new one.
  5. Safety1

Safety1 New Member

crazy people. :)

Must be because you're from the keys huh? lol!
  6. Safety1

Safety1 New Member

How do you jump a suburban?
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, that's like one of those questions that you're not quite sure you want to know the answer to. Like "What do you do with a drunken sailor?"
  8. 2003slt

2003slt New Member

Embarassed the heck out of a Ford Expedition. Wanted to race but his V8 was no match for mine! lol