Anything wild in the Trailblazer / Envoy?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ChevyFan, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Trailblazerclub.com, a site that I hope will be used as a tool to expand the enjoyment of being a Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy enthusiast.

Feel free to jump in, ask questions, give answers, discuss how-to-fixes or provide any other information that you think is relevant to the community as a whole.

I know that some of you have drive across coutry and some have not gone any further than the same county that you bought it in. That's not the point of a road-trip. It's about the experience.
  2. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Member

lol, nothing wild here.
  3. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

The Envoy costs too much to do anything wild. I once jumped some railroad tracks in a suburban. That was a long time and when I was a lot more foolish than I am now. :)
  4. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

It was an old 1978 suburban by the way, not a new one.
  5. Safety1

Safety1 New Member

crazy people. :)

Must be because you're from the keys huh? lol!
  6. Safety1

Safety1 New Member

How do you jump a suburban?
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, that's like one of those questions that you're not quite sure you want to know the answer to. Like "What do you do with a drunken sailor?"
  8. 2003slt

2003slt New Member

Embarassed the heck out of a Ford Expedition. Wanted to race but his V8 was no match for mine! lol