1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ANZO or RECON Projectors? IPCW or RECON Tail Lights?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Fonze, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Eeeeey guys,

I need some opinions. I am COMPLETELY torn on these decisions. So:

Anzos:
    51ekl1Efk9L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    OR

Recons:
    product_photo-large_image-1081.jpg

AND

Recons:
    product_photo-large_image-1294.jpg

OR

IPCWs:
    untitled.JPG

If anyone knows of any better headlights/tail lights for an 08 Sierra 1500, post em! :happy:

Well That's it. I know I've made a thread about them already I just wanted to see if I can get more insight on this. Sorry if it's unneccessary.

Thanks in advance!

Nick
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the Recons better to be honest and i will try to see if i can find online the headlights and taillights i have just dk if they come in GMC's.
  3. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin New Member

I like the look of Recon more than Anzo, but they are both really good brands.
  4. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member ROTM Winner

LOL, as I'm sportin all RECON lighting now I'd say RECON (little impartial!). I can say that the RECON tail lights are a breeze to install (as is the 3rd brake light), but the headlights are troublesome. Good luck, and let us know what you finally decide on!:sign0011:
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Anzo has some sweet Halo's but for the tails I have the Fiberoptic/LED IPCW and they look Hot!!!
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

ANZO makes the best quality headlights, and I have had a set of IPCW LED tail lights for 7 years now and have never had an issue.
  7. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

Recons look better IMO.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Recons on all four corners, IMHO.
  9. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

Anzo Halos for the headlights and Recon for the taillights. That's a without-a-doubt vote for me!
  10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

I like the look of Recons but i'm not sure if they are better quality than the Anzos,but i would think quality would be the same.