1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ANZO or RECON Projectors? IPCW or RECON Tail Lights?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Fonze, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Thanks for the feedback guys!!! :biggrin:

Ya'll are making this difficult with almost split opinions! HA!

@Rockstarr:
    Awesome, thanks for helping me search let me know if you find them!

@Klutch:
    I know that's why I can't decide!:neutral:

@Drake:
    Yea, I am definately going to go with the Recon 3rd brake light and interior dome. But I have a few questions for you bro. Is the interior dome smoked or clear? Just curious. I'd like it to be smoked! :glasses: And on the tail lights, how do they look in daylight? What kinda turns me off about them is the non-tinted bottom half (reverse light and reflectors). Is it an eye sore when looking at them in the daytime?

@EnkeiAvalanche:
    Very nice truck bro! I LOVE the hood!!! And do you have any pictures of the IPCW's? Or is that them in your last pic? I didn't think because those look stock to me.

@TRPLXL2:
    Wow that's awesome! Have any pic's of them?

@Telorvehc,surrealone,Vincennes:
    Thanks for the feedback!

:sign0011:
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Wow!! do i feel snubbed.Was it something i said?
  3. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Lol no bro! I didn't even see your comment! I was probably typing that one up while you posted yours. Lol

But yea I agree with you. From what I've been told, the Anzos are better quality. In fact I hear they are THE best on the market. I am just undecided on the looks!

And I can't find anyone on the forums that have Anzos so I can ask first hand!

But no bro, I just didn't see your comment. Thanks for posting!! :glasses:
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

No Worries i figured that you were typing your replies at the time.Post pics of the lights when you do get them!
  5. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Idk why but the looks of the Recons and other headlights and taillights look better to me on the silverado's compared to the gmc sierra's but i guess im not use to it i guess but either way they look sick! I will keep looking today on the Eagle eye projector's and taillights and hopefully can find them. I know there are like 3 or 4 other people on GMTC that have them so i assume there still on the market!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Well i logged into my account on www.carid.com and clicked on the lights i bought and the pages came up not found so i guess they stopped selling them on there site! I say get the Recon lighting all the way around the truck in smoked would look really good! I will tell u get ready to spend 800-900$ for everything thought all together i have spent around 900$ for headlights, tailights, and 3rd brake light i also bought the Recon l.e.d tilgate light bar was lil over 100$ and Recon Smoked cab roof lights with wiring kit was around 140$ and also bought notto se hid kit 10k low beams were $100 so i have spent around 1,200 to 1,300$ on everything it's kinda crazy lol!
  6. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member ROTM Winner

My interior dome lights are clear, like the off white glow they give off [​IMG]

Here's a picture of the lights during the day. [​IMG]

The reverse lights are pretty bright, but at the same time I'd like to get oblivious people's attention when backin up after all I've put into the truck!
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Here's a video of all my lights I had on my Silverado:
    IPCW bermuda black tail lights
    line of fire
    IPCW mega third brake light

Silverado rear view - YouTube
  8. Fonze

Fonze New Member

@Bigbomber:
    Ok great! And will do man!

@Rockstarr:
    I agree with you about the Chevy over GMC headlights. I like the Chevy headlights better and idk they are so different. You would think since they are both made by GM, why are the aftermarket parts so different? I mean, they are pretty much the same trucks right?

That sucks that they stopped selling them! I don't even know if they made them for Sierra's. It may have only been a Chevy thing? And I know it's going to expensive and what sucks is that I know I won't be able to get everything all at once :frown:. It'll be the headlights, then the tail lights, then 3rd brake light, then HID's, then interior. I'll hate the unfinished look in between mods :frown:. But, it'll all be done one day! Lol.

@Drake:
    Those dome lights look sweet! I would have to smoke them though!:glasses:
    And hahaha yea, I hear you on that one!! There are some pretty bad drivers out there and ANYTHING to get there attention is always good! Lol They look sweet by the way, I'll probably get those.

@TRPLXL2:
    VERY nice truck!! The metal finish on the bed cover looks awesome!!! Along with the triple crosses on the back window! :glasses:
    But the lights look great!! It's just a little hard to see in the video. Kinda blinded by them lol! But thanks for posting it!!

And check this out guys! I found some trucks with Anzo's! Some are from here in the club!!

Anzo's:

33056890048_large.jpg 10085.jpg minigmc-2.jpg

Recon's:
    IMG_0471.jpg halo.jpg 39257064001_large.jpg

Idk why but just absolutely LOVE the top and bottom Halo look like how the Anzo's are. I think I'm going Anzo Headlights and the rest recon guys.

Woooooo! Lol:glasses: