1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anzo U Bar Headlights

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by allterrainman, Feb 10, 2014.

1. allterrainman

allterrainman New Member

I am thinking about ordering some of the Anzo U Bar headlights for my 2012 GMC and I was wondering if anyone has had them or has heard any pros and cons on them. Thanks!!
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

One those look sweet. Two from what I've heard Anzo makes great products. I'm getting a set of replacement headlights that are stock style as well as some parklights and tails. I think [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] has some experience with Anzo products he's very knowledgeable about aftermarket lights.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I have all Anzio lights on my Colorado, they're going on 7 years old and still running strong. No burned out bulbs, and no problems. I like them better than recon lights.