App for iPhone !

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Stevessilver10, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I think this site should make an app for the iPhone or droid phones lol just an app in general make everyones life easier that uses this site on their phone

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

On my droid it asks me to use an app for forums but it kinda stinks but I'd love an app for android and iPhone for the iPhone users it would make life really easy and then I would post more often. Or make the mobile version more friendly because it currently is worthless I always use the full site.

3. Yea if it was more mobile friendly I'd also be posting more stuff and etc. .... Can you upload photos from a phone ?

4. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

On the iPhone the site prompts you to download the app ForumRunner and I don't mind it. It works fine for my needs and it never crashes plus it gives you full usage of what the full site gives you. The only thing that you cannot do is use the chat but otherwise it's a good app!

5. I'm def going to have to check that out ... Thanks

6. The free one of the that's 1.99

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I've used forum runner on my phone and it works pretty good but I also don't mind using the full site

8. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm running Forum runner and whilst its not Tapatalk it gets the job done.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner