1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Appearance Questions

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by silveradokid, Nov 26, 2009.

1. silveradokid

silveradokid New Member

There are a couple of things i was looking at doing to my truck and was just wondering if anyone knew where i could pick this stuff up cheap. I want an Hid kit for both the high and low beams. I also would like some clear corner lenses for the turn signals. I since i have a 99 silverado i wanted the 03 style tail lights, anyone know where i could get those pretty cheap?
  2. Wallys2006

Wallys2006 New Member

Ebay is probably the best place. You can find a bunch of different items for your truck there.
  3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here! Hope you can find what you are looking for here. Good Luck!
  4. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

You should see my truck's headlights, i have HID kits for highs and lows, and clear headlights and park bumpers, everything's cleared out on my front end, billet bowtie, grill inserts, all i need is to get a chrome bug deflector and bumper cap.
  5. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon New Member

Yeah, EBAY, is a good source for inexpensive or Craigslist
  6. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

check your local junk yard, you might be able to find a roll-over totaled truck with an intact front in. good luck
  7. CJRM112

CJRM112 New Member

check on craigslist ! You might get lucky.
  8. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member

DDMTuning.com for your HID's... eBay most likely for the rest...