Nomination April 2012 ROTM contestants.. Nomintate them here!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Im gonna go ahead and nominate my girl @AMac also ...She's constantly doing SOMETHING to keep her truck standing out from the crowds and is ALWAYS posting IMOs and giving comments on other people's rides.. AND.... it's always clean haha!! :rofl:

2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

I agree with the Swat13 nomination. That's a sweet truck he has there. I'm actually rather jealous, so I guess that's a good sign for inclusion. Hopefully by the end of the year I can be closer to his level... lol
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

It's always clean because she rarely drives it. Despite that, all that you said is true and I'll second your nomination of Amac's driveway ornament.
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Sadly I probably fall under the driveway ornament category also. My truck is just under a year old and only has 7000 miles on. Most of the mileage on it is a trip to New York and a trip to the Florida Keys. In reality I have only put about 3500 miles on it for normal driving. To say the least it sits more than drives since I have a company vehicle for work.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

People with nice trucks who don't drive them much make the baby Jeebus cry. When the baby Jeebus cries, it rains. When it rains nice trucks that don't get driven much get rained on and have to be cleaned by their owners. Don't make the baby Jeebus cry.
  6. 08_rado_rocker

LMFAO... this one literally made me laugh out loud.. my coworker looked at me like i just pissed in his cheerios cause i woke him up haha. NICE
  7. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

Thank you for your kind words!! It feels really good to have the truck get noticed.......
  8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

Hell yeah Swat13, its real nice to know our efforts and luv for our trucks is noticed and respected.... and this Club and the folks in,,, it show lots of respect for others trucks as well as their own ..... i guess thats why we hang out here :glasses:
  9. 08_rado_rocker

Lol.. at times i definitely feel a little out of place on the forum, it's the people and knowledge that i enjoy the most.
  10. AMac

AMac New Member

Yep definitely is noticeable, wish we didn't have lift laws where I lived.
  11. dogred

dogred New Member

I would like to nominate myself
    truck 009.jpg truck 010.jpg
    Custom Paint, interior (Wood grain and leather seats) windows so dark you need a flash light to see me.
    4 Infinity 4x6", 2 Volfenhag 10" subs, JVC head unit, 2 1000w amps, and a crossover.
    truck 013.jpg truck 014.jpg truck 015.jpg truck 019.jpg
  12. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

Not sure if it counts but i will second your nomination.... Sweet rides my friend.....:glasses:
  13. dogred

dogred New Member

Thank you, I think the Dirty Dog is sweet!!
  14. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member

I'd like to also second SWAT13 for the nomination. Bad ass truck bro!
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  15. silveron

silveron New Member

2000 Siverado 5.3 , Cold air intake, tinted windows, window shades, Spray in bed liner, ARE bed cover, drilled and slotted rotors, Pioneer system, new fogs, amber DRLs, 122,00 miles, Flowmaster exhaust. Eyebrow tint. Painted grille, Painted mirrors.

IMG00459-20120106-1636[1].jpg IMG00675-20120326-1535[1].jpg IMG00694-20120331-0755[1].jpg DSC03159 (2).jpg
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  16. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

Are they serious bout lift laws? I guess I've never been north of the mason Dixon
  17. silveron

silveron New Member

i would like to nominate DONYMS
  18. AMac

AMac New Member

Well I think it is one of those things where they can give you trouble if they want to. I was thinking that if I put in a 4" lift I might be able to squeeze by. It's finding someone who will pass inspection for you that is the difficult part. The dealership I bought my truck to gives me free inspections for the life of the vehicle. I'm already thinking that it would be a good idea to install the OEM tails before I even try. My new headlights shouldn't be an issue because unlike the tails, they are clear.
  19. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

Where I'm from we don't have inspections or emissions
  20. roughcntryrado

roughcntryrado New Member

I would kill do live down there, up here its so strict on everything you do (guns are the worst!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.