1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nomination April 2012 ROTM contestants.. Nomintate them here!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dogred

dogred New Member

I would like to nominate myself
    truck 009.jpg truck 010.jpg
    Custom Paint, interior (Wood grain and leather seats) windows so dark you need a flash light to see me.
    4 Infinity 4x6", 2 Volfenhag 10" subs, JVC head unit, 2 1000w amps, and a crossover.
    truck 013.jpg truck 014.jpg truck 015.jpg truck 019.jpg
  2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor

Not sure if it counts but i will second your nomination.... Sweet rides my friend.....:glasses:
  3. dogred

dogred New Member

Thank you, I think the Dirty Dog is sweet!!
  4. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member

I'd like to also second SWAT13 for the nomination. Bad ass truck bro!
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  5. silveron

silveron New Member

2000 Siverado 5.3 , Cold air intake, tinted windows, window shades, Spray in bed liner, ARE bed cover, drilled and slotted rotors, Pioneer system, new fogs, amber DRLs, 122,00 miles, Flowmaster exhaust. Eyebrow tint. Painted grille, Painted mirrors.

IMG00459-20120106-1636[1].jpg IMG00675-20120326-1535[1].jpg IMG00694-20120331-0755[1].jpg DSC03159 (2).jpg
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

Are they serious bout lift laws? I guess I've never been north of the mason Dixon
  7. silveron

silveron New Member

i would like to nominate DONYMS
  8. AMac

AMac New Member

Well I think it is one of those things where they can give you trouble if they want to. I was thinking that if I put in a 4" lift I might be able to squeeze by. It's finding someone who will pass inspection for you that is the difficult part. The dealership I bought my truck to gives me free inspections for the life of the vehicle. I'm already thinking that it would be a good idea to install the OEM tails before I even try. My new headlights shouldn't be an issue because unlike the tails, they are clear.
  9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

Where I'm from we don't have inspections or emissions
  10. roughcntryrado

roughcntryrado New Member

I would kill do live down there, up here its so strict on everything you do (guns are the worst!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.