1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

April 2013" ROTM Nominations......

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Here is the April 2013 ROTM Nominations' Thread. Let's get started Nominating some of our Members' Great Trucks and SUVs!

PLEASE upload/paste a picture of the Nominee
    so others can see. Additionally, You are Welcome to Nominate Your Own Ride.

Note: please review this thread regarding nominating rules, policies, and procedures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1xnDDcsYn

ATTENTION: SO THAT WE CAN LAUNCH THE ROTM ON TIME (APRIL 1ST), THIS NOMINATION THREAD
    WILL CLOSE ON 3-25-2012. THIS WILL PROVIDE AMPLE TIME TO NOTIFY AND COLLECT INFORMATION FROM THE FOUR MEMBERS THAT WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE APRIL COMPETITION.

[SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]
  2. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member ROTM Winner

I'll go ahead and be the first to nominate [MENTION=21599]dutzowmo[/MENTION].
    Very sharp looking black truck.
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

Bump.......after 1 Week, only 1 Ride Nominated......we need some more Rides Nominated for April's ROTM Contest.
  4. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Member ROTM Winner

I'll nominate [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION]. Always active, helpful, and has a sharp looking avalanche!

DSCF9895.jpg
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

Once again....Half Way Point, Need Some More Ride's to be Nominated.
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Mike if you need another I will throw my hat in the ring.
  7. 99'HEARTBEAT

That's Great.....:great:.......I'll be touch with you......Thank You.
  8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would like to nominate @dsfloyd . He has been a longtime member who deserves a shot at ROTM!!!
  9. JimmyA

JimmyA Member

I love my Truck! I nominate myself....
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

blarg grumble something about throwing hat into ring grumble grumble.....

Alex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.