1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

April Share & Post Contest - Win a new Roku 2 XS

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 3, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

April Share & Post Contest - Win a new Roku 2 XS

Roku-2-XS-1.jpg Win a ROKU 2 XS Digital Streaming Media Player
    Share & Post and you could win a new Roku 2 XS Digital Streaming Media Player.
    Sponsored by gmpartsclub.com

Roku 2 XS Giveaway
    We've got a new Roku 2 XS Digital Media Player and we're giving it away to one lucky member. All you have to do is share this contest on Facebook and post five messages on this website in the month of April. That's it.

What is a Roku 2 XS? It connects your TV to a host of digital content through the internet. It's pretty cool, value is about $90.

How to Enter:

1. Share this contest on your Facebook wall, including linking back to this thread. If you're not sure how to do that, please see below.
    2. Make at least five helpful or interesting posts between April 1st and April 30th. Can be anywhere on the forum, we trust you that you'll be helpful and/or interesting.
    3. Make a post in this thread after you have done both 1 and 2. That's it. You're entered.

The Drawing
    On May 1st, we will pick one winner by random number selection from this thread.

Once we verify that the posts have been made and that there is a Facebook post linking back to this thread, then we'll award the prize! I'll send it out asap when I get the mailing address.

The Prize
    We're giving away a new Roku 2 XS Digital Media Streaming device, valued about $90. Check below to see what it looks like and watch the review video to see what it does.

Roku-2-XS-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teW3AeasTos

New Roku 2 Menu Upgrade too!
    roku_3_new_UI.jpg roku_tv_channel_store.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

All members are eligible, new and old. This thread will be updated should any rules been to be updated.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

Done. posted on my fb page and five posts made.

3. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

The Roku is pretty cool, I want the Roku 2 so count me in! I've posted a link to this page on my facebook page and now I'm going to do my five posts. Good luck everyone.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

No more love for the roku giveaway?