1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Are there any UFC fans

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by summitwhite11, Nov 14, 2013.

1. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

Make your prediction for the fight this weekend between GSP and Johnny Hendricks. Who do you think will walk away the victor?
  2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Dude... GSP no doubt.

I'm hoping that I won't get called out tomorrow night, cause I'm going to get super pissed:grrrrrr: if I pay for the fights and don't even get to watch them!!:rofl:
  3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

If I didnt get to watch I would cry rocker, GSP all the way, and what an event it will be, 20th anniversary for the UFC, GSP defending more times than any other champion, this fight sets him in the UFC history books and well deserved.
  4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

I couldn't agree more bro!
  5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

GSP will probably win but since I dont like him, go Hendricks:lol:
  6. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

I hear ya floyd, I am a stillwater guy, watched hendricks at every home tournament , and win the national title, orange is in my blood, but, GSP is my guy in UFC,