Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Are you a part of the 99% here in America?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Couldn't have said it better!

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I agree with [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] about all should pay the same percentage in taxes.
    I also agree with [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] of the lack of responsibility people take.
    I think the issue is a lack of education on financial education. I had to learn the hardway.

3. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Please, expand on that... There was a lot of ground covered in this post. Are you saying that it is all lies or just one particular post?

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

This is a very true statement, kids need a class or something to educate themselves before they learn the hard way.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am glad you asked for clarification on this, as I was thinking the same thing. (i.e. What, exactly did he mean by that?)

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm going to close this until we can make a private/password protected politics thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.