Are you taking a trip this summer?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Jun 22, 2007.

?

Taking a trip this summer?

Poll closed Sep 20, 2007.
  1. No trips planned for the summer, too busy

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. No trips planned, but probably should

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Driving short-distance trip

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Driving long-distance trip

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  5. Flying to a destination

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hopefully my family can get a short vacation in here sometime this summer. Who else is planning a trip this year?

2. hotwheels93

hotwheels93 Rockstar

I'm already on my summer trip. this is my third, and I now own a timeshare out here...:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I could have a vacation this summer, but it'll be winter instead.

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've got alot to do around the house this summer so it will probably just be weekend trips in the tent trailer:happy:

4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have to many pets to go on an extended vacation.
    So it will be daytrips for us.:no:

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Were planning a two week trip for early September to Las Vegas, Lake Mead, and Death Valley. We'll drive our Dually with a 50' car trailer so we can bring the boat and one of the rock crawlers.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, you have to post a pic of that.

7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'll be practice loading it tomorrow. Shouldnt be a problem, the boats 18.5/23 including trailer and the trucks 16.6 bumper to bumper. I got room leftover to bring the bike!!!

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Headed for Portland, Or.

I'll be leaving for Portland, Or. on Tuesday. Pulling my '04 Z71 behind my motor home (2007 Winni' Adventurer) w/a 8.1L Chevy motor! Yes I'm expecting to have a pretty big fuel bill before I get this 5000 mile trip made. "Price you pay for the life you lead!", comes to mind! Have a great summer!

9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Leave the kids and pets behind...A Mommy/Daddy get away :sarcastic: Ya pickin' up what I'm thowin' down :wink:

10. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Took a small trip this past weekend. I turned 40 on Friday and decided I wanted to spend my first over the hill weekend on my motorcycle. Three neighbors and I went to the panhandle to see Paluduro Canyon and Caprock Canyon. Went 935 miles in three days on the back of a 27 year old Honda. Sure felt good to sit in that nice, comfortable seat of the Suburban this morning.