1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Arizona Newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by runamuck7, Mar 25, 2012.

1. runamuck7

runamuck7 New Member

Greetings everyone. I am a bus technician in Phoenix AZ and have been living here for over ten years. I just bought a new 2012 Suburban 2500 4 X 4 that replaced a Ford SD Crew Cab 4 X 4. What a change!! The 2500 is a rare animal here as the one I bought was the only one within a 500 mile radius of Phoenix. Needless to say, I decided that as long as the dealer was fair about it, this thing was going home with me. What an amazing vehicle. This truck is going to make a nice comfortable road cruiser.
  2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and enjoy the site
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  4. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

woo hoo, that's awesome. Would love to hear more about it...color, accessories, cab size, bed size, wheel size? Oh and welcome to the site!!
  5. jfk

jfk Member

Welcome to the site.
  6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Welcome to GMTC bud! I actually wasn't away that they still made the 3/4 ton Suburbans! Interested in hearing some more about it! :) Welcome to the real world.. and by that I mean the world where people realize that Chevy is the best way to go LOL.
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a nice rig there. Post some pictures so we can all bask in the glory as well!!
  8. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Welcome to the club.
  9. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and glad to see you came over from the dark side (Ford) LOL!!!!!! The Suburban 2500 is a great truck that is made in very limited numbers and should always have a great resale value. I hope you enjoy the new ride and being a new Chevy owner!!!!!
  10. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congratulations on the new Suburban, Welcome to the GMTC.