1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Arkansas after Thanksgiving meet

Discussion in 'AR - Arkansas Chevy Truck Club' started by chriskelley2003, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Central Arkansas is hosting a meet for those who want to attend. We will meet on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, 11/29/08. All the plans have not been finalized as of yet, however, you can bet on us eating some great food as usual especially with the 2 grillmasters we have in the group. This will be your chance to meet owners of other brands as this is not a Chevy exclusive meet. We hope to see a good turnout as we will have visitors from outside Arkansas (I’d be one of them) and some who will travel from the extreme edges of the state to attend.

We have this posted on several other forums as well. Here's a link to the site where the most info is http://rpmtrucks.net/index.php?referredby=2 please feel free to stop by and check it out and join if you want

It looks like we have 6 people for sure right now and several others that have said they might be there. I really hope we have a good turnout with this one. Gas prices are down enough that it shouldn’t be an issue.

Oh and if you could, please reply to one of our threads and let us know you are coming so we know how many people we'll have. That will help with planning the food and picking a place to meet. At the moment we’re thinking maybe Burns Park in North Little Rock but that may change. Hope to see a lot of you guys there.
  2. ok we have the location nailed down ... we're going to meet at Burns Park in North Little Rock at 10:00 a.m.

if you need to know anything else let me know
  3. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Wish I seen this back then...