Arkansas game officials probe mystery of falling birds

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by BravoGolfTango, Jan 3, 2011.

1. BravoGolfTango

BravoGolfTango Rockstar

2. BravoGolfTango

BravoGolfTango Rockstar

I guess that's a theory lol. This sure is one quiet forum, is it really serious around here, several shy people, what's the inside scoop? Inquiring minds want to know! :glasses:

3. BravoGolfTango

BravoGolfTango Rockstar

Whatever you do, do NOT eat the tainted quail...if they start dropping that is...based on my intricate formula below = not good!

Black%20Helicopter.jpg
    +
    20060127-spy.jpg
    /
    chupacabra-01.jpg
    +
    Bush_alien.jpg
    x 3.14159265 =

bhchart.jpg

...:happy:

4. TexasEdition

TexasEdition Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

By any chance has stephan been taking a road trip through Arkansas, Louisiana and Kentucky while eating chili dogs?

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Since it was near Little Rock, Ar. I'm guessing that "Lying Slick Willie" Clinton, either opened his big frickin mouth after a night out drinking & killed them with alcohol poisoning, or just farted big time & gassed the poor bastards...

6. stephan

So you're saying you're happy with all this "Political Correctness CRAP" that Clinton & his lying liberals started during his terms in office??

7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Did BP start drilling for natural gas in the area?

8. BravoGolfTango

BravoGolfTango Rockstar

Yup, think that's what he said ....:neutral:

lol...granted this was a weak thread to begin with :sarcastic:, but how'd this thread get political?:surprised:

9. stephan

ummm? Could it be the article & govts inability to find answers or solve anything?:neutral:

10. BravoGolfTango

BravoGolfTango Rockstar

definitely-maybe.jpg ..........