1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Arlington Texas Sprinkler Repair

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by ChevyFan, Mar 1, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm in the market for a new Sprinkler System in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Anyone know someone that's both good and cheap? let me know. :)
  2. ChevyFan

I found a guy, actually in the local Shepherd's Guide, named Jason and he and I are going to work out a deal next week, he's coming out probably on Thursday to take a look. My neighbor actually recommended him so it's nice to have someone give a good referral on something like this.
  3. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Hey Steve ,
    that is what I do for Work . What happen ? Did a pipe Brack ? what is it for ?

Mark
  4. ChevyFan

No, it's for my house. :) I have a .20 acre corner lot that needs a sprikler to 1) water the foundation (that sounds funny for people that don't live in North Texas ... but our soil is so soft that we need to keep it wet). 2) water the grass.

I'd actually like to find a company that would do a professional services swap. I'd give them a website and will get them highly ranked in the search engines and they give me a sprinkler system. ;-)
  5. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

ok cool Steve , I was thinkin Fire Sprinklers and fire alarms that is what I do day in and day out .lol
  6. ChevyFan

Texas Landscaping - North Texas Landscaping - Paradise Landscaping & Renovation

I actually started talking with the guys who run Paradise Landscaping, they cover the whole Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex area and are known for doing a very good job.

http://www.northtexaslandscaping.com/
  7. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

Very nice, I need to get someone else to do my landscaping, that's for sure.