1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Army Texan

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Sgt Cyrax, May 22, 2010.

1. Sgt Cyrax

Sgt Cyrax New Member

Hey all,

My name is Nick and I am currently serving in the Army in Iraq. I have been a member of this forum for a while but have just now started posting. I love my 07 Silverado LTZ and can't wait to get back to it. I am also planning a ground up rebuild of a 70 Chevy Nova when I get back. I don't have the car or engine at this time but I have my eye on quite a few for sale to get me moving.

2. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: back, Thank You for your service and be careful out there.

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome back to the site!:glasses: Thank you for your service!

4. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site from san fran, ca

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.. thanks for your service.. also there is a military group on here just an idea to get you hooked up with some of the other military guys on the site..

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub! THANKS for your service!!! Where in Texas are you from?

7. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!

8. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome to the site, im a marine from louisiana, im stationed in California but im getting shipped off to afgan in january

9. Sgt Cyrax

Sgt Cyrax New Member

Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks everyone for the support, should be heading back out of here in the very near future. Most recently I'm from Austin but I was raised mainly in Dallas. I'll keep an eye out for the military group and try to join some fellow minded military chevy lovers. Thanks again for all the support.

10. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!