1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Arnott vs Monroe

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by M-technik-3, Jul 27, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. M-technik-3

M-technik-3 New Member

I need to replace one Monroe but it's cheaper on Ebay to purchase an Arnott kit vs the factory Monroe's.
  2. M-technik-3

M-technik-3 New Member

Went with Monroe 90012 kit. Eliminates the autoride electric front shocks/rears are still air ride and comes with Ranchero resisters to fool the computer. Simple to rewire back to autoride as well so great system.

Dollar amount was driving factor 145 for all shocks vs 335 each for oem Gabriel's and 350 for Arnott fronts.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I looked into the arnott shocks. They are actually bilstein shocks in the arnott packaging. I do not have auto ride so I was able to just go with the basic shocks in the front. Good info on the monroe kit