1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Article: Win an iPod on Facebook with GMTC

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Facebook Page Contest

apple-ipod-nano-4g.jpg We're giving away an iPod on Facebook once we hit 500 total Fans! (and we'll keep giving them away every 500 until we get tired of doing it)

That's right, come and like our Facebook Community Page and then get your friend and family to like it too, becuase once we hit 500 total fans, we're going to give away an iPod NANO to one of our friends at random.

Our Facebook Page
    Chevy Truck Fans - GMTruckClub.com >>

How to Play?
    Simple, just go to our Facebook page and click the "LIKE" button. That's it, you're entered into the contest and we will notify you if/when you win. Every 500 new fans that we get means we will will randomly select one person to get an iPod.

Who can Play?
    Anyone with a Facebook account. Feel free to spread the word to your friends and family as well, why not give them the chance to win an iPod Nano too? It beats the pants off someone else winning and then maybe they'll let you borrow it sometime.

Rules & Conditions
    We're doing this to be cool, and becuase we want more Facebook fans. It's as simple as that. This special promotion can come to end at any time, but we'll let it run for a while to see what happens, I will update this page with a new comment when it comes to an end.

We will ship ONLY to the lower 48 in the United States, so sorry to Canada and everyone else, we may consider sending you money to buy one yourself if you ask nicely and aren't part of the Axis of Evil or a terrorist or something.

There is no warranty expressed or implied and I will not buy you songs to put on your new iPod. Yes, this is an iPod Nano that I will pick out from Amazon Prime and send to the address that you give to me, I'm not liable for anything including your bad luck if you trip and fall when daning in your socks to some hot licks while wearing your iPod.

That's it! Good luck and let's rock and roll and get lots of new people on our Facebok Page!
  2. ChevyFan

We have 108 total fans as of right now, so this can take off like a rocket and we'll be at 500 in just a few days, or this might take a few weeks...I don't know, it's all up to you guys.
  3. ChevyFan

Hah, up to 116 fans now. :)
  4. ChevyFan

130 Fans, at this rate it will be march, lol.
  5. ChevyFan

141 fans, getting closer. Maybe I should sweeten the pot somehow.
  6. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well at this point i have even done a like link for my status to try and get more i think i got 3-4 ppl to like but otherwise been fairly quiet on my part.
  7. ChrissySilver

ChrissySilver New Member

I just seen this but will spread the word to others on FB to see what I can help do to raise that number.
  8. ChevyFan

Maybe I should give away the iPod on here to a random poster (the more posts you make the more chances you have at winning) each month on top of this contest.
  9. ChevyFan

150 fans (almost) now. I think we'll combine this with an on-site promotion as well, just have to get some free time to make one up.
  10. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Well, i am sorry to ask again..but my post is gone. What does an i pod do ??
    I have realy no clue what this is. Could somebody please explain ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.