Article Writers Needed on GMTC!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Oct 3, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

I'm in need for some article writers and/or bloggers on the site. Please PM me if you are interested.

Information & Requirements
    • Casual web writing needed. You need to be able to write in a web-friendly tone and have basic understanding on trucks, suvs and the automotive world.
    • How many articles each week? We're going to need each person to knock out about five of these per day, so at least 25 per week. Of course, the sky is the limit so you can write as many as you can put out - just as long as the quality is good.
    • What are the article topics? Don't worry, I will work with the writer/writers to help draft out what should be written about and we can develop the system together. Basically, the topics are on the site already, they just need to be formatted better. Vehicle fact sheets & information, news with GM, sales numbers, vehicle photos, aftermarket gizmos and more.
    • Any special perks? Yes, I am starting up a review corner and I will be asking vendors for sample products that can be reviewed. If you have a vehicle that matches the review piece, you can test it out and write about it.
    That's about it, any more questions send me a PM.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to post this again, please PM me if you are interested.
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

Coming this summer I will be very very busy but I will pm you this fall because i'm very interested in this!