1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ask GM Customer Service is NOT TECH SUPPORT

Discussion in 'Ask GM Customer Service' started by ChevyFan, Jun 28, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The "Ask GM Customer Service" forum is provided as a free service to GM owners, however it is not a tech support helpline.

Questions asked in this forum should be related to customer service issues such as an interaction to get an issue with your vehicle resolved, help with negotiating with a dealer on a repair, questions about warranty work and status, etc.

Very often you will be asked for your VIN and other personal information. If you make that information public in this forum, it can be seen. If you wish this to remain private, please contact GM Customer Service through a Private Message.
  2. unhappycamper

unhappycamper New Member

I just want to start by saying that until four weeks ago today, I was in love with my 07 Tahoe. I noticed that my gauges stopped working and my radio went out. I had my car towed to a GM dealership. I called everyday for two weeks and never could get a diagnosis. I then called GM customer service and they still can't figure out what's wrong with my car! It has been at the dealership for 4 weeks and I still don't know what is wrong with it nor when I will get my car back! My husband was seriously inquiring about a 2011 Camaro before this, but if GM can't fix their own cars, I don't know if I will allow him to go forward! At what point does GM decides to either move my car to a place that can fix It or give me another car?
  3. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

4 weeks does sound like a heck of a long time for the Presidents company men to fix your Tahoe,,, then again Obama doesn't strike me as being too smart, so maybe not.
    If you will start a new thread at this forum--> http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17795-Ask-GM-Customer-Service
    then Tricia from GM Customer service will ask you for your Vin # & various other info (send in private message to her) & she might be able to light a fire under them.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011