1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

asking price

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by coombia21, Jun 29, 2009.

1. coombia21

coombia21 Rockstar 100 Posts

i have a 2005 gmc yukon xl slt 4x4 with 88500 miles and is fully loaded except for moonrooof and rear entertainment

the truck is in very good condition what should i ask for it when i put it up for sale

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Do you have a pic of it and what options are on it, etc? How's the maintenance been?

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If you would like to get a general value for your vehicle I suggest you visit Kelly Blue Book. You'll be able to get an accurate starting price (private sale & trade in value).

4. IrishBrewer

IrishBrewer Rockstar

My guess would be 15-16K, depending on the condition, of course.

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

x2 on Kelly Blue Book.