1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

At my wits end!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by heavy chevy, May 15, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member 100 Posts

Ok I am pretty sure this is not where I should put this! I know Steve will fix it if need be. Here goes Last August I ordered a westin drop kit for my 2008 silverado. I was patient and waited on it to come in being that it was back ordered. I made the purchase from sport truck direct and I never have recieved the order. I have called the numbers on the web site I have sent emails to this company everything I recieved nothing back. I have been trying since october 2010 to resolve this issue. If anyone out there can tell me what to do or knows these people please tell them to respond to my emails or to at least return my money. It is like this company just dropped off the face of this earth. What do I do.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you payed with a credit card call the card company and dispute the charges.
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Google "sport truck direct" half the hits I got were about them being out of buisiness.
    As was recomended I'd start talking to my CC company.
    Search the net a little further if they did indeed go out of buisiness there should be some info on how to recoup some of your money, probably only pennies on the dollar though.
  4. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member 100 Posts

then why are they still advertising deals and staeals!
  5. 383man

383man New Member 100 Posts

yet another reason to go with a reputable company, these small offshoots don't make it often, and sometimes are scammers taking your money, that's what I love about paypal, most sites allow you to pay through paypal now, and if you get taken paypal will reimpurse your money, purchase insurance basically. hope you get your dough back...