1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ATSG sercive manual for a 4L60E

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by dannie, Jan 5, 2012.

1. dannie

dannie New Member

Does anyone know where I can get the ASTG manual for a 4L60E, peferrably free would be great.
    Thanks
  2. dannie

dannie New Member

I called a buddy who is a GM transmission mechanic and he told me that with the 4L60E that it is not electronic due to the fact that with that model transmission you will always have reverse and third. It said it sounds like a pump issue!
  3. dannie

dannie New Member

Ok, well a little while alter and I found the issue with the Transmission. I will be the first to admit when I am wrong and I will also admit when I am a bone head. When I bolted everything in I did everything right but, when the transfer case is in neutral the truck will not go anywhere. Yes that is right the transfer case was in neutral. I am just glad I do not have to pull the tranny apart and see what is wrong with it. Although the 85 Blazer 700R4 will need it sometime this summer I think I will wait until it is warmer.