Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

ATVs or Snowmobiling? who does what?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by murdog94, Sep 14, 2010.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wondering who like to get out and spend their time outdoors doing what.. Other than working on our Gms. :lol:

me i snowmobile. Im not really an ATV guy yet since i just dont have time during the summer and when there is 3ft of snow its pretty hard to get around..

So lets us all know what you like to do for a spare sport, and post up some pictures if ya got um!
    What nobody does anything but ride in their trucks?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  2. mes4888

mes4888 New Member

snowmobiling all the way!

3. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I miss my sleds (Arctic Cats) and atv's (Honda) am looking at a KTM atv

4. partssource1

partssource1 Member

Atving and camping

5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My son and I ride ATV's together.

6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I do both this year I didn't get out on the sled except for maybe once..... and im looking at buying a new atv soon the trails up by my cabin are mint for both, gotta love old logging roads that's fall apart and become four wheeler trails in the summer and sled trails in the winter