Audio & Video // Electrical forum

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by ChevyFan, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Not sure that this forum shouldn't get broken into two pieces. Audio/Video/Gadgets (Modifications) and Electrical (Tech Forum)

thoughts?

2. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think it should!

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

A/V Is one thing Gadgets Can be something else.. 12 Volt is a whole World by it self..

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

x2............

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Also, that 10 character minimum thing :fighting0019:

5. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree with the general consensus on that one. They can be 2 different things. There is a grey area that borders between them, but they are 2 different things.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well, I say this because 75% of the posts in here are clearly taking about upgrades/modifications, they're only barely related to the true electrical problems like shorts. and writing issues.

Breaking them apart will just take an hour or so, but needs to be done nonstop.

7. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I think this would be a great idea.

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree with the general consensus. For example, I think it works really well having the Lighting-specific thread though you could just as easily say that belongs in electrical as much as Audio/Video do. I say break them out and have an electrical issues area. Hopefully those needing help might not have to wade through so many upgrade/mod threads to get to what they need to find.

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Quoted for truth, as I couldn't have said it any better than Enkei did.

Surreal

P.S. Phoenix is farking 95F at 8pm at night in April? WTF?!

10. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts