1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

VOTE August 2012 ROTM Poll ~ Vote for your Favorite Truck!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by ChevyFan, Aug 14, 2012.

?

August 2012 ROTM Contest

Poll closed Aug 31, 2012.
  1. aloxdaddy99 - 2011 GMC Sierra

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. AMac - 2011 Chevy Silverado

31 vote(s)
    48.4%
  3. the phantom - 2011 Silverado

13 vote(s)
    20.3%
  4. dsfloyd - 2004 Silverado 2500

8 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The problem with that is that none of the previous ROTM nominees had such an edge. Also, a simple approach, really, is for people to just keep their albums up to date. After all, there's a lot more of us than there are Steves or mods, so work distribution really needs to be considered...

2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Just looking to improve for the future. Besides the previous ROTM nominees, If they already havent won ROTM, could very well have that edge in future considerations. But lets just keep everything the same as that is the simpler approach.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Umm, we've changed photos in the past all the time for ROTM nominees. Please upload a new photo and we will swap that out. We're also in the process of getting some new moderators and that will help things out a lot as well.

Ok enough talk, let's get some voting done on this bad boy. On average over the years we ran contests for about three weeks, so 18 calendar days to vote is more than 2 1/2 weeks ... more than enough time to get voting in on this for the month.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  4. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Thank you for all the members that have supported me. I guess it would be silly to withdraw at this point. I didn't expect the voter turnout to be so high since it was late in the game.

My quick mod list includes
    4 feniex strobes behind the grille
    20" helo rims with nitto dura grapplers
    recon smoked tail lights
    spyder black projector headlights
    LED fog, parking, blinker, dome, reverse and license plate lights
    hood deflector, vent visors
    oem running boards, upgraded oem painted grille, painted mirror caps
    on order and waiting to receive HD front/rear shocks
    Flowmaster 40 series single dual exit

Again, thank you

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i agree to participate am and thankful of those who voted for me.
    my album was already up to date.
    thank you

6. Rocky

Rocky Member

I vote for dsfloyd's '04.

7. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Wow good to see there is FINALLY an August ROTM poll. Had to go with [MENTION=26043]dsfloyd[/MENTION]. A 2500hd crew cab is my favorite type of NBS truck. Looks good.

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I voted, good luck to all!

Alex

9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have my mod list in my sig. That list is changing often. Good luck to all!!

10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Man I have been swamped at work. This is almost the first time on this month:no:. stoked to see I made the competition, but the pic is about 3 years old. coulda swore I had a new pic in the album (see sig pic). oh well just glad to be in.:great: